We are still there for you!
Crisis management during the corona sars crisis - teamtischer implements clear and far-reaching protective and support measures.
teamtischer is taking action during the corona sars crisis in accordance with extensive preventive measures to protect and support employees, customers and business partners.
We take our corporate and social responsibility very seriously, even in these challenging times. It is our goal to sustainably secure the health of our employees, customers and partners as well as the company's continued existence even in the crisis situation with all necessary measures.
The crisis management of teamtischer includes the following far-reaching measures:
- teamtischer acts according to a multi-stage pandemic plan.
- A crisis team analyses and evaluates the current situation and new information on Sars-CoV-2 on a daily basis. It centrally manages, controls and coordinates all procedures and processes in connection with the Corona-Sars crisis and is in close contact with authorities and relevant government agencies.
- The health and safety of our employees, customers and business partners are our top priority. We are in close contact and exchange with the health authorities and organise workplaces and processes during the crisis strictly in accordance with the recommendations and orders of the relevant offices and authorities.
- Preventive measures, distance and hygiene rules are strictly adhered to.
- We ensure that social hardship is avoided, all jobs in the company are sustainably secured and our employees are informed immediately of all developments, decisions and necessary measures.
"There will be a lot more to come in the coming weeks. We are tackling this in a coordinated and consistent manner. True strength always shows itself in difficult situations - we can rely one hundred per cent on our staff at teamtischer. We make every effort to continue to be ready to deliver and perform for our customers and business partners," Martin Tischer, CEO
Please send your questions and concerns regarding the Corona-Sars crisis in connection with our company by .